jueves, 15 de enero de 2009

Quote de la Semana

"Daydream delusion, limousine eyelash
Oh baby with your pretty face
Drop a tear in my wineglass

Look at those big eyes

See what you mean to me
Sweet-cakes and milkshakes
I'm a delusion angel, I'm a fantasy parade

I want you to know what I think
Don't want you to guess anymore
You have no idea where I came from
We have no idea where we're going

Lodged in life like branches in a river
Flowing downstream, caught in the current

I carry you, you'll carry me
That's how it could be

Don't you know me?
Don't you know me by now?" **


** Before Sunrise


1 comentario:

Makuni dijo...

Si, puedo decirlo. La mejor pelicula que vi en mi vida. ¡Los dialogos, la historia, Paris, ellos dos!
Let me sing you a waltz, out of nowhere out of my thoughts...